Optics matter because perceptions become reality. Public perception of law enforcement is being shaped digitally, with YouTube videos and social media sharing. The optics associated with policing in the digital age bring a new set of challenges to policing and many agencies are experiencing anxiety or uncertainty with the digital divide.
Spend the day with experts from the private sector to successfully apply business principles to the law enforcement environment, and shape your agency's response to policing in the digital age. Law Enforcement Executives can expect to engage in an interactive discussion on the concerns and challenges related to interfacing with a digitally savvy public.
- Digital Media, Law Enforcement and Optics
- How to be Bullet Proof Online and Manage What Google Says About You
- Facebook and Law Enforcement
- Maximizing Social Media to Engage Your Community
- How to Build and Protect Your Agency's Brand - Telling your Story before
"The Unthinkable" Happens
- Crisis Communications in the Digital Age
- Risk Management in the Digital Age
Director, Trust and Safety Team
CNN Law Enforcement Analyst
Retired Law Enforcement Executive
Online Reputation Management