MISSION STATEMENT AND VISION STATEMENT
The New Jersey State Association of Chiefs of Police is a professional organization committed to excellence in delivering quality service to our membership, the law enforcement community, and the citizens of New Jersey. The mission of the Association is to:
1. Lead and support the efforts of police chiefs and sworn law enforcement executives throughout the State in advancing the science and art of police services.
2. Promote and advance the highest ethical and professional standards in law enforcement at all levels throughout New Jersey.
3. Enhance cooperation among all law enforcement leaders in the State.
4. Support the best possible recruitment and training of qualified individuals into the police profession.
5. Pursue adoption of legislation and administrative regulations which promote public safety and professional law enforcement.
6. Enhance professional and personal relationships among Chiefs of Police throughout New Jersey.
7. Provide quality training, products and services, enhance membership, and promote NJSACOP programs.
The New Jersey State Association of Chiefs of Police will become the preeminent voice of professional policing in New Jersey and become the vehicle for the development of excellence in law enforcement leadership.