PEAPACK & GLADSTONE POLICE DEPARTMENT
The Peapack & Gladstone Police Dept is accepting applications for (1) Police Officer and (1) Class 2 Special Officer. PTC certified officers and recent alternate route graduates are encouraged to apply for the full time position and will consider waiving Class 2 Special PTC certified candidates. PTC certified Class 2 Special Officers and recently retired officers are encouraged to apply for the part time position. Must be a NJ resident. Applications can be picked up in person at Police Headquarters, 1 School St. Peapack, NJ by 2/27/15. Questions call 908-234-0626. The Borough of Peapack & Gladstone is an EOE employer.
BLAIRSTOWN POLICE DEPARTMENT
Position Type: Police Officer Position Title: S.L.E.O II
Employment may encompass both daily/nightly Police Patrol and School Security.
• Must be a U.S. Citizen
• Must be a New Jersey resident with a valid New Jersey Driver’s License
• Must be between 18 and 35 years of age
• Must be New Jersey PTC certified S.L.E.O.II
• Must be of good moral character, and must not have been convicted of any criminal offense or crimes of moral turpitude
Application Information/ Process:
Resume submission to:
Blairstown Police Department
106 State Route 94
Blairstown, NJ 07825
C/O Director Robert Gara
Include a cover letter and New Jersey P.T.C. certification with resume.
NOTE: If you have submitted your resume and/or your application within the past year please re-apply with an updated resume and P.T.C. certification.
• As per Township Ordinance
• Inquiries can be made to: email@example.com
• February 28, 2015
Borough of Highland Park PD
The Borough of Highland Park Police Department will be accepting resumes for the position of Police Officer. Applicants must possess a current Police Training Commission (PTC) certificate. A copy of the candidate’s Police Training Certificate is to accompany each resume, along with a completed Preliminary Application. For additional details and to access a preliminary application, go to www.hpboro.com. Preliminary applications are also available at Highland Park Borough Hall Clerk’s Office,
The Riverton Police Department is accepting applications regarding an anticipated opening for the position of full-time police officer. The starting salary will be dependent upon the provisions of the current labor contract, training, certifications, prior experience and education as applicable. To be considered for appointment to this position, the applicant must meet the following eligibility requirements.
Except as otherwise provided by law, no person shall be appointed as a member of the Police Department unless he or she:
1. Is at least 18 years of age
2. Is a citizen of the United States
3. Is a resident of the State of New Jersey at the time of appointment and possesses a valid New Jersey driver's license
4. Is of good health and able to pass a medical examination that satisfies guidelines provided by the N.J. Police Training Commission.
5. Is of sound mind and is able to successfully pass psychological testing establishing fitness for duty as a police officer.
6. Is able to read, write and speak the English language well and intelligently.
7. Is of good moral character, and has not been convicted of any criminal offense involving moral turpitude. (The applicant will be required to submit to a criminal background check to determine eligibility for employment).
8. Is able to successfully pass a comprehensive background investigation.
9. Must have completed the N.J. State certified police training program.
To apply for this position you must send a copy of your resume by 1/26/2015 to:
Chief John Shaw
Riverton Police Department
501 Fifth Street
Riverton, NJ 08077
All resumes will be reviewed and applicants will be notified if they are selected to move to the next step of the hiring process. Thank you for your interest in employment with the Riverton Police Department. Please do not call Police Headquarters. You will be contacted if you are selected to advance to the next step
The Denville Township Police Department is actively seeking professional, qualified and energetic applicants for the position of Police Officer who possess the department's Core Values of Honesty, Integrity, Fairness, Compassion, and Respect.
- Applicants must possess a NJ PTC Certification, including Class II Special Police Certification, or possess certification at time of hire.
- Applicant must not be less than 18 years old nor more than 35 years at time of appointment. (however, age restrictions shall not conflict with the current state and federal law)
- Applicants must be of sound body, good moral character, and in good health sufficient to satisfy the board of trustees of the police and firemen's retirement system (PFRS) of New Jersey as to the eligibility for membership in the retirement system.
- Applicant must successfully complete a Physical Agility Test
- Ideal candidate must possess a minimum of 60 college credits from an accredited college or university, with preference provided to applicants who have B.A./B.S. degree.
- Applicant must be a citizen of the United States and a legal resident of the State of New Jersey
- Applicant must possess a valid New Jersey Driver License.
- Applicant must not have been convicted of a crime.
Police Officers in Denville are entitled to a competitive starting salary of $49,365, health benefits, and enrollment into the PFRS as well as an array of benefits, including a tuition reimbursement program, aimed at the professional development of our employees. These benefits are in addition to working for one of the most progressive law enforcement departments in the State of New Jersey.
The Township of Denville is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants shall be given full consideration.
Applicants must submit a resume and complete the Police Officer Initial Application that can be found on the department's website atwww.denvillepolice.org. Application packages may be hand delivered or mailed to Denville Township Police Department, 1 Saint Mary's Place, Denville, NJ 07834.
Deadline for submission of resumes and applications is .
HAWTHORNE POLICE DEPARTMENT
Click here to view the announcement.
PITMAN POLICE DEPARTMENT
DUNELLEN POLICE DEPARTMENT
The Borough of Dunellen Police Department is currently accepting resumes for the position of probationary police officer. Candidates must be PTC Certified or currently attending a police academy through an alternate route program. Please forward resume to Dunellen Police Department, attention Chief Jeffrey Nelson, 355 North Ave. Dunellen, NJ 08812.
Borough of Pitman, N.J. is accepting applications for (1) Patrolman position and up-to (2) SLEO II Officers. Patrolman applicants MUST be New Jersey PTC Certified and have academy certification through a N.J. Basic Course for Police Officers, or must be currently N.J. Academy Trained and be eligible for a N.J. SLEO II Waiver. SLEO II Applicants MUST be N.J. Academy Trained and N.J. PTC Certified. N.J. Resident, Valid N.J. DL, Pre-Employment Drug Screening and Successful Completion of Background Check / Testing Process Required, College Preferred. You need to apply in-person at Pitman Police Department, 110 S. Broadway, Pitman, N.J. 08071, c/o Robert T. Zimmerman, Chief of Police. Apply Monday thru Friday, 9am to 3pm. Application deadline is Monday, 12/01/14 @ 3 pm. The Borough of Pitman is an EOE.
RARITAN TOWNSHIP POLICE DEPARTMENT
GLEN ROCK POLICE DEPARTMENT
The Borough of Glen Rock Police Department is accepting resumes, for two openings, for the position of Probationary Police Officer. We are an accredited law enforcement agency and an equal opportunity employer.
Prerequisites for initial consideration are as follows:
Applicant must be at least 21 years of age, a citizen of the United States and be a resident of N.J. with a valid N.J. Driver's License.
Applicant must be able to speak, read and write in the English language fluently.
Applicant must successfully complete such oral, written, psychological and physical examinations as may be required.
Applicant must possess current New Jersey Police Training Commission Certification.
Applicant must have obtained at least an Associate's Degree or higher from an accredited college or university.
A waiver of an Associate's Degree requirement is permitted when a candidate has served in the United States military for four years and has received an honorable discharge.
Please send resume by mail or in person to:
Chief Frederick Stahman
Glen Rock Police Department
1 Harding Plaza
Glen Rock, New Jersey 07452
Cutoff date for resume acceptance is December 1, 2014 at 4PM.
MANALAPAN TWP. POLICE DEPARTMENT
The Manalapan Township Police Department is accepting resumes for the position of police officer and SLEO 2. We are an accredited law enforcement agency and an equal opportunity employer. Applicants must possess a current Police Training (PTC) certificate or a waiverable SLEO II certificate and possess at least 60 college credits, with a bachelor’s degree preferred. Resumes should be sent to Chief Christopher Marsala at the Manalapan Township Police Department, 120 County Route 522,Manalapan, New Jersey 07726. Resume deadline is December 1, 2014.
MOUNTAIN LAKES POLICE DEPARTMENT
BLAIRSTOWN POLICE DEPARTMENT - Blairstown, New Jersey (Warren County)
The Blairstown Police Department is accepting resumes for the following open positions:
Special Law Enforcement Officer – Class II – Used primarily to provide security services to the regional high school. Salary to be determined.
- Must be a U.S. Citizen
- Must be a New Jersey resident with a valid New Jersey Driver's License
- (no maximum age for SLEO II)
- Must be New Jersey PTC certified ( SLEO II )
- Must be of good moral character, and must not have been convicted of any criminal offense or crimes of moral turpitude
- Other requirements as prescribed by Township and department publications
Please include a cover letter, resume, and copy of your P.T.C. certification. Submission in person, via mail or e-mail: Blairstown Police Department, c/o Director Robert Gara, 106 State Highway 94, Blairstown, NJ 07825 firstname.lastname@example.org
Far Hills Police Department
The Far Hills Police Department is currently accepting resumes for the position of Police Officer. Applicants must possess the following qualifications.
1. Be a citizen of the United States and the State of New Jersey
2. Be able to read and write the English language
3. Not have been convicted of any violations of laws of the State of New Jersey or the United States, except minor traffic offenses, nor shall have been convicted of any crime of offense involving moral turpitude.
4. Provide proof of a high school diploma or approved high school equivalency certificate.
5. Have a valid New Jersey driver's license
6. Submit to a complete background investigation
7. Submit to and successfully pass interview, physical and psychological testing
8. Submit to and successfully pass drug screening
9 Resumes must include three references, current and previous employer name address and contact information, any and all current and previous addresses, any and all violations of any laws, summonses, tickets/ordinances or other important information. For your background include such as skills, training, experience etc.
Far Hills is an equal opportunity employer.
SOUTH BRUNSWICK POLICE DEPARTMENT
South Brunswick Township is looking to hire two Class II Police Officers to work in the South Brunswick Municipal Court. Preference will be given to retired police officers. They will be required to work approximately 20 Hours per week. Preference will be given to retired police officers. The starting pay will be 30 dollars per hour. All uniforms and equipment will be supplied.
- First, third, and fifth Tuesday at 9:00 a.m. and 1:00 p.m.
- Second and fourth Tuesday at 1:00 p.m. and 6:00 p.m.
- Thursday are 9:00 a.m. and 1:00 p.m. every week.
If interested send a resume to a resume to:
South Brunswick Police Department
Chief Raymond J. Hayducka
540 Ridge Road
Monmouth Junction New Jersey 08852