The New Jersey Police Chiefs Foundation (NJPCF) is the charitable affiliate of the NJ State Association of Chiefs of Police. It is a 501(c)(3), not-for-profit foundation, established in 2003 to solicit, receive, administer and expend funds for law enforcement-related charitable and educational purposes.
The Foundation was established in 2003 to solicit, receive, administer and expend funds for law enforcement related charitable and educational programs throughout the year, including:
- The annual New Jersey Law Enforcement Memorial Service
- Safe Schools Symposium
- Thomas Mueller Scholarship (for children of officers killed in the line of duty)
- New Jersey Police Chiefs Valor Awards
- Hurricane Sandy Injured Officers Fund
- Law Enforcement Career Days
The New Jersey Police Chiefs Foundation also provides financial assistance to:
- The New Jersey Law Enforcement Torch Run for Special Olympics
- U.S. Marine Corps for Law Enforcement Foundation
Additionally, the New Jersey Police Chiefs Foundation presents the "Chief George Tenney Award" to honor individuals for outstanding contributions to professional law enforcement.
For more information, please download our Foundation Catalog.