The NJSACOP Command & Leadership Alumni Association is an affiliated but separate not-for-profit organization that serves as a continuing source of contemporary training for police executives, and in the promotion and support for the NJ Police Chiefs Command & Leadership Academy. The purpose of the Alumni Association is to provide for the general welfare of the NJSACOP Command & Leadership Program, its student body and alumni by:
- Serving as a continuing source of contemporary training for police executives, including NJSACOP C&L Alumni.
- Encouraging support for the NJSACOP C&L Academy and other leadership development programs for police executives by involvement in recruitment and fund-raising activities.
- Keeping alert to future police issues and to serve as a forum encouraging progressive management.
- To foster high professional standards of conduct within the law enforcement community, and to promote the recognition thereof by the general public.
- Providing a forum for socially orientated functions to further the business of the Association.