Tweets by NJSACOP
What's new online?
- Click here to register for the 110th Annual NJSACOP Training Conference & Police/Security Expo
- Click here to reserve your IACP Hotel Room
- Click here to visit the NJSACOP e-Learning Center
- Click here to view current hiring announcements
- Click here to post a hiring announcement
It is the policy of the New Jersey State Association of Chiefs of Police (NJSACOP) not to formally or informally endorse actual or potential candidates or appointees for any public office, whether elective or appointive. This pertains to all offices and positions, at all levels of government, including local, county, state, and federal governments and any subdivisions and agencies thereof. This policy does not include recommendations made to individual appointing authorities for law enforcement agencies concerning candidates for the position of Chief of Police or other position, as part of a formal or informal consulting process or procedure.
The New Jersey State Association of Chiefs of Police (NJSACOP) does not solicit the general public, by telephone, email, traditional postal mail, or otherwise, for donations or monetary contributions.