2018 Advanced Leadership and Professional Policing Practices Seminar
10 - 16 December 2018
An accredited executive development program from the New Jersey State Association of Chiefs of Police, presented with the assistance and cooperation of the London Metropolitan Police, the City of London Police, the City of London Corporation, and Leadership Lessons Ltd.
Delegation Limited to 15 Registrants
The 2018 Advanced Leadership and Professional Policing Practices Seminar will be held at various locations in London, England, as well as at the Metropolitan Police Specialist Training Centre in Gravesend, Kent. Additional site visits will include New Scotland Yard and the Metrolpolitan Police Specialist Firearms Command.
Classroom presentations will be conducted at the historic Guildhall in the heart of the City of London.
The program fee covers course tuition, hotel accommodations, some meals, and in-country transport.
TENTATIVE AGENDA HIGHLIGHTS INCLUDE:
· Presentation from 22nd Regiment, Special Air Service [SAS]
· Operation Servitor
· New Scotland Yard: Operations Room; Leadership Briefing; Marine Unit
· Presentations on Latest Technological Advances in Policing
· Modules on Executive Leadership
· Full-day demonstration and a participatory live exercise at the Metropolitan Police Specialist Training Centre: Use of Force and Public Order.
· City of London Police “Fraud Academy”: Cyber and Economic Crimes
· Met Specialist Firearms Unit: Governance, Training, Operations
· Networking functions at the Tower of London; 30 St Mary Axe [“The Gherkin”]