2019 Advanced Professional Policing Practices Seminar
09 - 15 December 2019
A joint program of the New Jersey State Association of Chiefs of Police and the International Leadership Development Initiative
Presented with the assistance and cooperation of the London Metropolitan Police and the City of London Police.
Delegation Limited to 16 Registrants
The 2019 Advanced Professional Policing Practices Seminar will be held at various locations in London, England, as well as at the Metropolitan Police Specialist Training Centre in Gravesend, Kent. Additional site visits will include New Scotland Yard, the National Crime Agency, and the Metropolitan Police Specialist Firearms Command.
Classroom presentations will be conducted at the historic Guildhall in the heart of the City of London.
The program fee covers course tuition, hotel accommodations, some meals, and in-country transport.
TENTATIVE AGENDA HIGHLIGHTS INCLUDE:
- Operation Servitor
- New Scotland Yard: Presentations and Briefing at New Scotland Yard
- Latest Technological and Policy Advances in Policing
- The National Crime Agency
- Modules on Executive Leadership
- Central Criminal Court
- Briefings from senior police leaders on current trends, threats, operational plans
- Full-day demonstration and a participatory live exercise at the Metropolitan Police Specialist Training Centre: Use of Force and Public Order
- City of London Police “Fraud Academy”: Cyber and Economic Crimes
- Met Specialist Firearms Unit: Governance, Training, Operations
- and Networking with leaders from some of the most respected and progressive police services in the world